some words, some misery
some laughs, some cries
some prize, some pain
some words, some misery.


some words, some misery
some pure, some dark
some life, some dirge
some words, some misery.



Saturday, May 8, 2010

YOU AND ME


You and me
as we walk on the frozen river, you rest on my shoulder


your warm breath on my neck, the beauty of these twisted trees


i enjoy your company


you and me
you and me
as we dance on this frozen river


your hand in mineand i take the lead


your pink lips and white sparkle beneath


you enjoy my company


you and me
you and me
you and me as we lie on this frozen river


i look into your eyes and i see love


you and me
you and me
night sky above,beneath is frozen river


this cold is no match to our warmth


we both are one ,recluse and arcane


you enthral every part of me


you and me
you and me
as your dark nails touch my lips


you run through their length


i look into your radiant eyes


the cruel time does stop


and we kiss for eternity


you and me.........

No comments:

Post a Comment