some words, some misery
some laughs, some cries
some prize, some pain
some words, some misery.


some words, some misery
some pure, some dark
some life, some dirge
some words, some misery.



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WHY ?



Why do i always have to be alone ?


Why there is no one who is just concerned about me ?


A someone, somewhere just for me


why do those whom i want to be in my world, have to run away into worlds of their own


those with whom i get intimate with have to have more important works than me, why ?


Why do i expect too much out of everybody, when i know they cant keep up to my expectations ?


Why do i hurt myself, cry and scratch walls when they aren't around, knowing they are somewhere, unconcerned ?


Why do i give my best to maintain links, when i know the others ain't even trying?


Why it happens that when i feel i have a perfect life


it all comes tumbling down into ruins ?



Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment