some words, some misery
some laughs, some cries
some prize, some pain
some words, some misery.


some words, some misery
some pure, some dark
some life, some dirge
some words, some misery.



Sunday, May 16, 2010

Forever


i miss all those times,

but for you the time with him is better.

All i ever wanted was a little bit of love,

a part of your life.

But i know we can t get everything we want.

I can t even say i would miss you,

because you would be with me there forever.

For the end of my time,

i would cherish us together.

Its not that any girl would not kiss me anymore,

but i would miss your lips forever.



I remember each time that we fought,

how our love grew better.

I admit that i was wrong,

but i thought you would hold on forever.

Its not that any girl wouldn't be with me,

but i would miss being with u forever.




I see you gone,

I'm broken but i try to keep it sober.

This house screams at me in my mind,

your voice hovers.

Its not that any girl would not love me,

but i would not be able to love her ever.



I feel holes all through me.

I will end this pain.

My time is over.

Now nobody would ever love me,

now I'm yours forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment